ya gotta view this one large!
I used a pano head to capture the shots which made it alot easier to stitch the frames together, in this case I used PTGUI, however even with the pano head there where still a few dodgy stitch errors, one you can see if you zoom next to the sun you can see the horizon is not quite perfectly aligned (did not notice this until it was all finished 🙁 ), however another issue was the slight misalignment of the jetty poles and also the distortion in them, even after using PS adaptive wide angle to correct the image and straighten things up there was still some funny bent jetty poles, not that bad, but just enough to be annoying. I used a new technique (for me) to tweak this, I used the liquidify filter in PS to just to squeeze the poles back to a straight profile, worked relatively well i reckon .
5 landscape orientation shots stitched together (each shot is bracketed 0EV and -3EV)
D750 coupled with Nikkor 16-35mm f4 @ 16mm Aperture: f16
Shutter Speed: 4s
Out front – Hoya CPL and Lee Graduated Filter 0.9X