Little E: "Hi Dad's secretary"
Caller: 'I'm from telstra and I'm here to help'
Little E: "baaahahahaha"
boom… Little E for the win 🙂
I may have translated Little E alittle bit there, the majority of what she says, except for "no" is fairly incomprehensible 🙂
What Qualities Make A Good Secretary? (according to your local search engine anyways)
1. Organisational abilities.
2. Clear, friendly and professional communication skills.
3. A personable phone manner.
4. Initiative and drive.
5. IT literacy.
6. Honesty and discretion.
7. Efficient time-management skills.
8. A flair for championing a team ethic.
With alittle work on number 2 and we will be in the game