Jump off rocks 🙂
No wild flowers damaged in the making 🙂 but some grass may have been not quite as soft and springy as it once was.
There is plenty of tutorials out there for creating action sequence shots like this, however as a little summary;
1) Load images into PS as if merging for a pano.
2) Select 'reposition' rather than auto or pano
3) Unselect 'Blend' (or else you blend out have the good bits;) )
4) This then loads all the images as aligned layers
5) Use Transparency Layer masks on each layer, starting from the top to reveal the figures from each frame. This is somewhat time consuming if you have overlapping figures.